The Advanced Formula Booster provides comprehensive control over who can create, edit, delete formulas.
If you do not want a user to be able to access formulas, simply do not add him/her to your account.
If you decide to add users, you can grant them Admin or Standard User rights.
Admin users can do anything.
- Create, edit and delete any formula
- Create, edit and delete any autonumber
- Edit Days off settings
- Bulk update board items
- Invite new users
- Change a user's role
Standard users can:
- Create, edit and delete his/her own formulas
- Edit formulas which are set to be editable by Standard users.
- Create, edit and delete his/her own autonumbers
- Edit autonumbers which are set to be editable by Standard users.
- Only view usage of the formulas s/he can edit